Monday, February 18, 2008

Global Warming?

I am not invisible anymore!!
I am hear watching T.V.!
Listening to the radio.....
and much, much, more.....

What about you....
learning to be cool?
learning to be a fool?
what are you?

What is Global Warming?
Heard it's bad.
Is the heat on?
Didn't you remember to turn it off when you left this time?!
What's up with that!!!!!!
I am going to go be a glacier again,
its where I hide everything good anyway!

Cold but true,
I'm not a fool,
learning to be cool,
Are you?


Turn off the heater!!

or

the fool's will win and take our home again!!

Come Home!! Where are you!!?
Don't be a fool, learn to be cool!!

Cold but true,
I'm not a fool,
learning to be cool,
I love you,
glacier making in progress,
slippery when wet,
Glacier at your feet.
Yours truly, dancing 'till I melt!!