Tuesday, July 12, 2016

You Are A Broken World With Breaking People To Compose Nothing More Than What Clover Registers: A Blade of Grass!!



To The Blunts,

The horror of this life has come to a cross at the wreck of what tried to know life without the tape that filmed the been.  Exact on that is the effort of I to go towards a standard of transmission that did not continually consequence my standing with lies.  I know that the City of San Francisco will find the comfort of known by the one word of a opposing Day.  Be thee strength that perhaps will circle a complete foundation and not the traveling bells of Sarah Meakin and Tamara Senior of the terror at my every detail and breadth of what I have journal to record as evidence.

Bring envelope to my tired as The Round is not I for the Clock is upon now a Board.  To have been gagged yesterday by a New Zealand loud I say to James Blunt that you have now Toured the World Five.

From the Family that My Mother respected I put to license you tore her and I from start to end and that bricks to 815, 811, Daly City, Roseburg, Oregon, Russ, Ross and beyond I yawn your terrorism with exhaustion.

To maintain good form with what is again over my head in reality and insults my country with more than what I have said I say that I have stood when I should have fallen, I walked and ran to thoroughly bred to announce the worlds intention to destroy all that America has died for.

In regards to no regrets you have shoulders to carriage and your parental Findings are not I.  To Kathleen best wishes are not good intentions to the best opera of Trumpet for without the drums you are mirror.role.lee a mouth anger peace of bomb equipment.  To Johno you tried so hard an did not fail yourself or I but due to the harsh and bitter surroundings of Tib.burr.Rawn and the like were failed on purpose to disguise and hide their misfortunes.  To Lauren the avenue of chart always carries us alike and for that I will just say Know.

Sincerely yours,

An exhausted Human Being awe Men.