Friday, March 31, 2017

Spy Knoll Tapped And Answer Graph



Ship to the shores of address at the basic tracks left on my sod,
the speak to language that the Sun gave rise,
it is the next bean to posture of the packs that graved my speech,
treasury of scold grounded did the basement silent.

To know that the reach was a far off land through the Wall it was the early yude!!

Sew trauma be you're venture to the technology I saw at the age of floor,
in the suffocation of the bag that staggered my body to that dust,
may this be the kiss of in jury knot!!

Grant that talk to what I know and saw,
as the brains of humanity talkie in the brain of the mind,
those sentences that never passed their lips,
I strong this message to those lyres on the tribulation of myself.

Might nobody believe,
that it is in that seen of the constant truth,
navigated not,
it is just those human beings being staggered.

Threads say that it cannot be truth to hear those burr burr read,
yet I know of the aspect on their pants,
it is those zippered that lips grain to potts,
where that is the Bog.

Fore years upon this earth of Stag it is the antler that I shed to harnessed,
language of the awl foul fah,
oh how the persons sing with lyrics on their lines to rearrange the looks of the faces that intention to steed,
sheep certain the flocking,
clippers on the old Ocean Waves to the Towering saturation that I know of those words to the decked,
should Mankind ever peek a Mountain to bridge just Trump on the card done sword`ed,
the Lakes would die of caste,
it is this that marrows the Boyle's Law.

Equal a Sneeze as that is the Victrola of Wares to tack the Shard,
it splits the gut to digest the term in all lo geed,
jars and lids.

Egypt hear I scream,
owe Sphinx the measure of that is the pause to shape,
a lion on the rein bow to the air row of blogs,
each inch of wording to that is the grace never showed to any thing of concrete shop,
I remember not the turns and the cruel,
it is that verb to the noun`d,
it is the journey to a dimension that made managed,
this world is the scope of I as a young shadow.